Bernhard P. Piwczyk
Bernhard P. Piwczyk
50 years R&D and Management (CEO) Experience
• 1966 -1969, Research Chemist, Shell Oil Canada, Ontario, CA,
• 1970-1976, Research scientist and Department manager, Bell-Northern Research, Ottawa, Canada (Nortel).
Department Manager: Reliability physics, semiconductor analysis, electron beam lithography.
• 1976-1977 Varian/Extrion, Gloucester, MA
Manager, Development of electron beam masks generation equipment.
• 1978-1983 GCA Corporation, Bedford, MA
Manager, Advanced Lithography development, electron beam lithography systems. Manger of division manufacturing reactive ion etch, plasma etch and sputter deposition systems.
• 1983-1991 -Image Micro Systems, Inc. -.Founder and president. - Partnership with Ernst Leitz of Wetzlar, Germany (now Leica). Developed and marketed world’s leading metrology system for the semiconductor industry. Leading edge micro-machining systems using excimer lasers for use in the manufacture of electronic packaging and the fabrication of inkjet print heads ( first manufacturing system for HP ink jet ptinters)
• 1992-1993 Consultant to the president of Litton-Itek Optical Systems, Bedford, MA for defense technology conversion to commercial use and adaptive optics).
• 1994-1996 Consultant - laser processing and systems to major Laser commercial companies (Coherent and IPG Photonics)
• 1996-2002 ASE Americas (Schott Solar) Billerica, Massachusetts, Senior Scientist leading the development for processes and equipment for the manufacture of photovoltaic solar cells using high power lasers and atmospheric downstream plasma.
Consulting. - Providing services to start-up and high technology companies for the applica
• 2002-2016, BPP Technology tion of lasers in the manufacturing of solar cells and panels, thermo-electrics, laser materials processing and applications of lasers in medicine ( Radial Caratotimy for vision correction (Radial Caratotomy)
• Education: BSc, Chemistry, University of California (Cal Poly) at San Luis Obispo, CA, 1966.
• Patents : 12 relating to laser processing, solar cell fabrication and optics.
Take a look at the work of our team
A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart.
Prof.Dr. Salmah Binti Ismail
We develop a convenient and beautiful design
Usually, we prefer the real thing, wine without sulfur based preservatives, real butter, not margarine, and so we'd like our layouts and designs to be filled with real words with thoughts that count.
''Excellence is not a skill it's an attitude'' - Ralph Marston
A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine.